Join our mission to build workplaces that work for everyone.
What makes The Culture Practice a great place to work?
We are reimagining DEI by moving beyond bias to empower purposeful action to create cultures that value difference.
We are a values-led organisation, where what we do will never be more important than how we do it. When you join us, you will receive the opportunity to:
- Thrive in a truly inclusive culture, that embraces freedom, cultivates creativity, and delivers excellence
- Manage your own schedule in a fully flexible and remote work environment
- Work with a team of talented global experts
- Fast track your individual development, and acquire new skills
- Engage in meaningful high impact work and build your own thought leadership in the areas of equality, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
our latest insights
Why Jacinda Ardern’s Decision To Quit Resonates With Most Women
Today, Jacinda Arden announced her resignation as New Zealand’s Prime Minister, citing burnout as one of the key reasons. But Ardern is not alone. A survey of 5000 women finds burnout has increased in the last 12 months and it is the main reason many women want to quit.